“Manav Sewa – Madhav Sewa”
To provide services of enriched love, care, intimacy, warmth & empathy to abandoned, neglected, old, differently abled, mentally ill dying and destitute people without discrimination of their age, caste, region, age and sex. Victims of antisocial elements, natural calamities, including wed, unwed mothers, mentally ill pregnant women also find safe shelter and care at Sewadham.
- To establish home & needful environment to these homeless, abandoned & desolate, dying and destitute people globally.
- To restore them with physical, intellectual, social, psychological, spiritual and make them self dependent to live life with dignity and self respect.
- To enable them with knowledge, skills and attitude as may be required in life to become self reliant and make them part of main stream of the society.
- To develop their brain and intellectual level along with mental exercises and creativity.
- To set their emotions at par with human values and holistic reality of life.
- To try to mould, encourage and motivate them to be fellow citizens on global canvas.
- To enhance growth of all factors as required for living worth humanitarian life with dignity and self respect.
- Deal with others in such a manner as you wish them to deal with you.
- Real socialism in one, in which people extend their helping hands for one another.
- Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.
- Even god also loves them, whose heart is full of mercy.
- Real education consists of drawing the best of you, what better book can there be than the book of humanity.
“The person, who has realized the pain of sufferings of the
fellow beings, has really understood me”.
– Mahavir Swami.