Sewadham Ashram’s outstanding selfless services to suffering humanity had been admired and acknowledged by many and has achieved many milestones :
- Prime Minister Hon. Shri Narendra Modi (then Chief Minister, Gujarat) acknowledged 13 months long services rendered during devastating 2001 earthquake affected Kutch and Bhuj, Gujarat.
- UNICEF MP by donating Maruti Gypsy.
- State Bank of Indore donated Ambulance.
- State Bank of India, Ujjain donated school bus for education purposes of special kids of Sewadham and nearby rural children.
- Smt. Sushma Swaraj (Cabinet Minister, then leader opposition) gifted TATA Winger ambulance.
- Sudhir Bhai Goyal’s biopic was aired on Zee TV National (1st episode of millennium 2000) in “Saare Jahan se Achcha” program, the program was based on extraordinary work by individuals in their respective fields.
- Organized 35 days camp during Simhastha Mahakumbh 2016 for old and disabled with Dr. S. N. Subbarao Ji, Founder – National Youth Project and provided voluntary services like shelter, equipment, Ambulance & physiotherapy.
- Organized free disabled equipment distribution camp with Social Justice & Welfare Department and ALIMCO.
- Organized special equipment distribution camp for leprosy patients of Ujjain district.
Impact of Workdone
Due to dedicated, devoted and tireless work of Sewadham Ashram under leadership of its
Founder – Director Shri Sudhir Bhai Goal and his team
- Since 1989; 5000 suffering abandoned, old, disabled, mentally ill, dying and destitute people have been benefited and got new lease of life.
- Hospice Center – Avedna Kendra which will accommodate 200 mentally ill dying and destitute people where they can breath their last in peace under proper care, this center is first of its own kind in Madhya Pradesh and nearby states.
- About 500 got eyesight through eye donations.
- Organized more than 200 free eye camps.
- Health camps in the remotest rural and backward areas benefiting over 2 lakhs people.
- Many medical institutions benefited by donation of more than 150 cadaver to various medical colleges and institutions, benefiting doctors in making.
- All religion Divyang (disabled) marriage meet is monthly activity at Sewadham.
- Sewadham Ashram’s dedicated efforts have benefited more than 5 lakh urban, rural and tribal people.